Established in 1985, the National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty (The REGISTRY) is the premier national database of diverse and strategic faculty sponsored by a major university. The REGISTRY is committed to connecting the most diverse and qualified pool of candidates to colleges and universities around the country. Last year, more than 2,000 open faculty positions were posted and more than 1,700 diverse candidates were added to the database.
- Best viewed in Internet Explorer.
- Free through January 2018.
- Best used for Teaching and Research, Research, and Administrative and Professional faculty positions.
- Options to post a job or search for candidates.
- Contact your HR partner, the affirmative action team, or the staffing and recruiting team for login information.