SAFE at VT and Title IX at Virginia Tech
Every member of our community has the right to live in an atmosphere free from sexual harassment and violence.
Virginia Tech is committed to providing a safe environment, consistent with our Principles of Community, free from harassment and violence of any kind. If you have experienced sexual harassment or violence, we encourage you to reach out for support. Advocacy and assistance, including measures through Title IX, are available to you—whether you choose to report or not.
Title IX Training Materials
In compliance with the Department of Education’s regulations on Title IX, 34 CFR 106.45, training materials used by Virginia Tech to train Title IX administrators, including Title IX coordinators, Title IX investigators, and decision makers are available by clicking the link below.
- Compliance Workshop and other training
- Policy 1025: Harassment, Discrimination, and Sexual Assault
- Policy 1026: Title IX Sexual Harassment and Responsible Employee Reporting
- Sexual Violence Culture and Climate Work Group
- Student Code of Conduct
- Title IX Annual Report
- Title IX Grievance Procedures (for complaints against university employees)
- Title IX Grievance Process
Title IX Coordinator
220 Gilbert Street, Suite 5200
Blacksburg, VA 24060